Synthol Arms

After steroids, growth hormones, insuline… here come the synthol.
Synthol: Also known as SEO (Site Enhancement Oil) and legally sell on the internet as posing oil.  Created by German Chris Clark, synthol is composed of 85% medium-chain triglyceride oils (a fatty acid), 7.5% lidocaine (painkiller), and 7.5 5 benzyl alcohol.  Synthol is injected intra-muscularly to enhance the muscle size.  The muscle “growth” bigger with the oil accumulation and the muscle inflammation.  About 30% of what is injected is metabolized by the body. The other 70% remains lodged in the muscle where it breaks down very slowly over three to five years.  As shown below, with multiple injections, the muscle size can get as big as you want.  But not necessarily aesthetic and far from being healthy.

Since the vast majority of synthol users aren’t nurses nor doctors.  Injecting synthol represents health hazards.  Abscesses (infections at the injection site) can requires surgery to be removed (see Greg Valentino’s video below) and can sometime be deadly.
IFBB pro bodybuilder Milos Sarcev almost died and was rushed to the hospital nearby when, by accident, he injected synthol into his vein.

The use of injected oil to enhance muscle appearance had previously been used in the late 19th century before being abandoned due to health risks such as sclerosing lipogranuloma. Its use was revived more recently by bodybuilders. Use can cause pulmonary embolisms, nerve damage, infections, stroke, and the formation of oil-filled oleomas, cysts or ulcers in the muscle. Sesame oil is often used, which can cause allergic reactions such as vasculitis.

Synthol Arm Explode / Open Muscle Rupture


Pro Bodybuilders using Synthol

6’5″, 238 lbs (1.95m, 108 kg)
The man with the biggest tits / pecks in the world!  Synthol or implants???  I let you decide!

Klaus Doring

Even worse than Greg Valentino…

“The Man Who Started It All”
5’4″ Greg Valentino got his arms to 28 inches not by using synthol oil, but massive dosages of testosterone (5000 ml a week).  The steroids’ oil accumulation and the specific site of injection got the same “look” effect as synthol (plus the anabolic effect of roids).   

Greg Valentino steroids video
Greg Valentino’s results of fooling around with a dirty needle. 
Brought to you by
 SYNTHOL MAN Romario Dos Santos Alves

9 thoughts on “Synthol Arms

  1. Are all these guys mentally handicapped? Since when is it normal to fill your arms with fluid to make it look like you have muscle then walk around with these giant disgusting sacks of fluids as a bicept. The only reason noone tells them they're idiots and look retarded is because you might piss one off and if he throws a punch that water balloon he calls a bicept might explode.

  2. These are people who use Synthol to the extreme, not the normal user. Most of these people most likely bought that garbage synthol sold on Amazon with all the fake reviews. That is not real synthol, it is mostly cooking oil in a fancy bottle, bottled in some guy's garage.

  3. Injecting oil to fake big muscles is the same as wearing a plastic cup under your trousers to make people think you are well hung……when you are not. What a pathetic bunch of loosers.

  4. It is a sad day when men become so zealous for instant gratification that they turn to this sort of dangerous method to obtain what others work their assess off for in the gym the right way!

    These disgusting portrayal of clowns posing as bodybuilders damage the reputation of true bodybuilders and the sport as a whole and should not be promoted as acceptable behavior by any media be it the newspapers, tv or Internet!

    Though I should point out, that 99% of these men are not professional bodybuilders nor will they ever be! No one will ever be rewarded top honors for finding short cuts to achieve what you're supposed to earn by training your ass off in the gym! These men have disfigured themselves in the name of what? What have they truly gained by disfiguring and scarring themselves for life? Nothing but ridicule and shame! It is the only things such deplorable acts deserve, " Ridicule & Shame!" Nuff said!

  5. The story about Valentino's site injections doesn't make any sense. His arms obviously look like oil barrels. I have no doubt he was also taking large doses of steroids, but if oil accumulation was such a big deal a lot of bodybuilders would have glutes that looked like floppy tits. It's a bullshit story from a liar and felon, probable sociopath or at least narcissist.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Share via
Copy link
Powered by Social Snap