NFL average salary is $1.9 Million a year.
NFL average career is 3.5 years.
65% of NFL players retire with permanent injuries.
In the meanwhile, a 20 years old Millionaire athlete has to be careful of:
- crooked financial advisors who want to literally take care of your Money,
- golddiggers who want to marry and/or get pregnant,
- family and “friends” who want to borrow Money,
- miracle can’t miss investment “opportunities”,
- legitimate business investments like restaurants, nightclubs, car wash, that will ends up as a failure soon or later,
- bling bling lifestyles of multiple mansions, car collection, an entourage of sycophants, making it rain in strip club,
78% of NFL players are broke two years after retirement.
60% of NBA players are broke five years after retiring.
No they are not all dummies!!!
I didn’t see any dummies in this documentary.
Watch it and maybe you will realize that you would have done the same.