On Friday, August 5, 2011 Bobby Gunn fought Richard Stewart in the first sanctioned bareknuckle boxing match since 1889. It was the first sanctioned BKB fight since 1889, where Gunn claimed the vacant title last held by bare knuckle legend John L. Sullivan. Gunn defeated Stewart with a KO in round 3, winning the vacant heavyweight bareknuckle boxing title.
- Started boxing at the age of 6.
- Won many tournaments and over 250 amateur bouts.
- Has been involved in the underground BKB scene since the age of 13. His first BKB match was against a 17 years old kid.
- Fought in over 70 BKB fights.
- Make his pro debut at 15 years old.
- Former 7 time cruiserweight champion boxer.
- Bobby Gunn has won the IBA, WBA NABA, WBC USNBC, NABC Americas, IBC International, WBF Americas and WBE World Cruiserweight Titles
Bobby Gunn vs Ernest Jackson for the BKB title