Body fat level: 5%-8%
(October 6, 1938 – April 19, 2011)
Serge Nubret was one of the top bodybuilder during the 70s (Arnold era) when bodybuilders used to have tiny waist.
Serge Nubret was one of kind when it come to workout and diet.
- Ate 4-8 pounds of horse meat a day with rice and beans, in one sitting.
- He ate “only” one meal a day.
- Trained 3-5 hours (sometimes up to 12 hours) a day 7 days a week. Volume and intensity to maximize pump.
- 500 lb bench press (flat-backed,
elbows-flared, ultra-strict, ultra wide grip lowering
the barbell into his neck).
- He didn’t do squat nor deadlift. He preferred leg-extensions for very high sets of high reps.
- Did 2,000 sit-ups a day which mean one hour non-stop.