RAW BENCH PRESS RECORD ERIC SPOTO 722 LBS
all-time world record holder in the raw (unequipped) bench press since May, 2013.
Residence: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Height: 5’10.5″ (179 cm)
Known for: Raw (unequipped) Bench Press World Record 722 lbs (327.5 kg) raw with only wrist wraps and belt (May 19, 2013) @ 315.5 lbs and 36 years old.
Facts: – Started weight training at the age of 14.
– Could Bench Press 500 lbs raw in the gym at the age of 20.
– Bench Press 600 lbs at around 27 years old.
– Became one of only three men in history to ever bench press 700 lb raw in an official competition (October 20, 2012).
– Bench pressed 500 lb raw for 10 strict repetitions easily in an official competition (October 20, 2012).
– Bench Pressed 722 pounds (327.5 kg) RAW in an official meet (SPF) on May 19, 2013.
– By pressing 722 lb raw Eric Spoto achieved the highest bench press ever performed without the aid of a bench shirt, surpassing the previous mark of 715 lb, set by Scot Mendelson 8 years before in 2005. Eric Spoto is currently the #1 ranked raw bench presser in the world.