Tank Abbott vs. Scott Ferrozzo II
'No Holds Barred' death match
...more like a boring friendly backyard brawl between two old, tired, fat, washed up fighters.
October 30, 2011, in Fresno, California, USA, after 15 years in the waiting (10 years too late) David "Tank" Abbott squared off against Scott "The Pit Bull" Ferrozzo in a rematch at the inaugural?!? "Backyard Fighting Championship".
The match was supposed to be:
- a No Holds Barred Death match under UFC 1 "rules". Which mean no fuckin' rules, no time limit, no stand-ups, anything goes. The match would only end if one person dies or is about to die in the cage. I love it! It was almost too good to be true!!
- a Pay-Per-View event.
- held in a cage at a strip club, the Dixie Cowgirls Night Club in Dayton, Ohio, USA.
|The fight location?!? No cage, no strip club, no camera, no audience...|
- held on the grass of someone's large backyard.
- filmed on someone's camera in front of a dozen of people, all members of the entourage of both fighters.
- a 15 minutes round, a break, a 3 minutes overtime, and a 3 judges decision. Far from being a cage death match.
|Scott Ferrozzo and Tank Abbott, fat but 15 years younger.|
|Scott Ferrozzo and Tank Abbott in 1996.|
Both street fighters are fat and out of shape. Nothing new here, since they always been fat and somewhat out of shape. But the new factor is that both fighters are way past their prime and been inactive for too long. Nonetheless both fighters can still throw and take a punch. Warriors never die!
The match goes that way: Tank Abbott KO'd Scott Ferrozzo with a single punch and the brawl continued on the grass for too long stalling the action for several minutes with an inactive and tired Abbott broad back mounted the willing but motionless Ferrozzo.
Scott Ferrozzo broad back mounted by Tank Abbott for several minutes.
Gay bear porn fantasyThen a very long one-minute break plus 3 minutes of fisticuffs. Tank is bent over in half, badly out of gas, and instead of bullrushing him Ferrozzo friendly waited for his opponent to recover?!? And, at the end, the "judges" declared Tank Abbott the winner.
With mutual respect, both tough guys hugged at the end.
TANK ABBOTT vs. SCOTT FERROZZO 2: THE ENTIRE MATCH VIDEOS
Interesting fight, I like the idea of a backyard brawl since sports commission are too "faggot" to let them fight. No politic, no stupid rules, no bullshit. Just two old warriors eager to fight one more time.
Somewhat boring with a weird ending but I salute their effort.
You might also like:
MMA FREAK SHOW FIGHTERS
Tank Abbott 600-pound Bench Press