UFC 167 on November 16, 2013,
I predicted a GSP unanimous decision or an Hendricks KO. No Nostradamous here, those are pure evidence. Just like flipping a coin and predicting that the result will be either head or tail.
Hendricks won the round giving a beating to GSP.
Hendricks won the round but it was close.
St-Pierre won his first round of the match.
Hendricks is 3-1 winning this round.
GSP won the round.
Georges St-Pierre vs. Johny Hendricks results:
St-Pierre def. Hendricks, Split-decision (48-47, 47-48, 48-47)
It was a war! A close war!!
UFC 167 Main Card
- Georges St-Pierre def. Johny Hendricks, Split decision
- Rashad Evans def. Chael Sonnen, TKO (Round 1, 4:05)
- Robbie Lawler def. Rory MacDonald, Split-decision (29-28, 28-29,
- Tyron Woodley def. Josh Koscheck, Knockout (Round 1, 4:38)
- Ali Bagautinov def. Tim Elliott, Unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28,
Fox Sports 1 Prelims
- Donald Cerrone def. Evan Dunham, Submission (Round 2, 3:49)
- Thales Leites def. Ed Herman, Unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27,
- Rick Story def. Brian Ebersole, Unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27,
- Erik Perez def. Edwin Figueroa, Unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27,
- Jason High def. Anthony Lapsley, Unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28,
- Sergio Pettis def. Will Campuzano, Unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27,
- Gian Villante def. Cody Donovan, TKO (Round 2, 1:22)