Blood, and broken bones is a part of being an underground fighter, but for L.G., Jeremy and Conrado there is much more to it. For them it’s a way out, it’s a way to support a family, and a way to carry on a tradition. However, Mack and Napoleon, the two men running the fights for their gambling website, see the fighters as dogs, expendable, and a cheap way to entertain their online audience. (imdb)
- Fight Night is subscription-based and on invitation-only among the regular gamblers of their casino gambling website.
- Gamblers can bet anywhere between $500 to $5000. With up to 400 punters per fights there is a lot of Money at stake.
- No rules. No pads. No weight classes. No shit!! Fight to the finish.
- Performance Enhanced Drugs are legal there!!
- No trophy. No ribbons. Just cash! 2K per fight.
- Fighters are recruited by the promoter or come by themselves.
- Conrado, the champion, is a 22 years big judoka who started his training at the age of 3.
- The youngest fighter is 16.