According to Webster’s, a cyborg is “a person whose body contains mechanical or electrical devices and whose abilities are greater than the abilities of normal humans.”
Armored Man 3.0
REAL NAME: Jack Smith
BIRTHPLACE:Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
HOMETOWN:Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
HEIGHT: 6’1″ (185 cm) in prosthetics
WEIGHT: 179 lbs (81 kg) + equipment and gear weight
YEARS OF PREPARATION: 3 (Trained Tae Kwon Do everyday for 3 years)
YEARS PRO: 7
BLOOD TYPE: AB
OCCUPATION: Combatant, Motivational Speaker
STYLE: Muay Thai, Tae Kwon Do
AMATEUR MMA RECORD: 5-0
MMA RECORD: 11-0 (against mediocre opponents)
CATEGORY: Natural & Artificially Assisted
- Bionic Legs (a $33,000 pair of Flex-Foot Cheetah prothesis). Born with congenital amputation of both legs. However he doesn’t wear them during his everyday activities since they are designed to run and jump. They would negatively affect posture and balance if worn for just standing and walking around.
- $35,000 outfit including helmet and body armour. Sophisticated, custom-made, lighter, stronger, safer for him, harder on his opponents. Also with moisture transfert technology
- Carbon fiber oversized helmet with extra concussion protection
- Wrestling headgear
- Chin strap
- Oxygen lip protector mouth guard
- Custom-made and unbreakable face mask
- High-contract yellow specialty lenses eyes protector with 100% UVA/UVB protection, and premium Clear Zone anti-fog/anti-scratch coating
- Ludwig Van Beethoven – Ninth Symphony, Second Movement (Clockwork Orange soundtrack) in playback music in his headphone integrated to his helmet.
- Bullet proof kevlar vest
- Carbon fiber shoulder guards
- Neck guard
- Neck roll
- Headboard integrated
- Arm braces
- Carbon fiber elbow guards
- Full-arm sleeves
- Carbon fiber forearm bands
- Hand wraps
- Cut resistant level 5 tackified gloves
Full-body compression suit
- Head-to-stump skin-tight suit designed to compact and protect muscles. Also designed to suppress muscle vibration so he don’t use so much energy. His suit has a hood, mesh ear holes, half gloves, and stump socks and is made of five different materials. Needs a new suit for each war. About $500 each.
- Had LASIK surgery to upgrading his vision to 20/10. $4,300 for both eyes.
By the age of 2, he learned to walk with prosthetic legs.
Blessed with astonishing athletic ability, he competed at the highest level in several school sports since the age of 5.
Started training in wrestling at the age of 5.
Boasts over 300 wrestling wins between high school and college. 53 wins in a season.
He discovered his true “calling”, MMA, at the age of 16.
Started weight training at 17.
Weight trains 4 to 5 times a week.
Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
Has a 350-pound Bench Press
Can do 100 pulls-up in 2 minutes
Trained everyday for 3 years in Tae Kwon Do, Muay Thai, and SAS Combatives to compete in the UST.
SKILLS: High intelligence… Strength and agility… Bionic Legs… Incredibly skilled martial artist… Acrobatic… Dexterity… Superb athleticism.
COLLEGE: three-year undergraduate degrees of Commerce and Science at the University of Melbourne (from age 19 to 22)
two-year professional Master of Engineering (did not graduate)
BACKGROUND: A millionaire playboy, trust fund baby and the third generation of a wealthy family of entrepreneurs.
He is very active on social medias. He enjoys and activelly seeks medias (TV, newspapers…) attention.
ENDORSEMENTS: Thanks to UST Management, he will receives over US$2 Million this year in endorsements. UST Management
HOME FIELD: Melbourne Cricket Ground – Melbourne, Victoria, Australia (record 130,000 spectators)
MUSICAL THEME: Ludwig Van Beethoven – Ninth Symphony, Second Movement (Clockwork Orange soundtrack)
Cyborg (Human Augmentation)
Armored Man I, Armored Man 2.0 and Armored Man 3.0 is the exclusive property and creation of PYGOD
SLAUGHTERSPORT™ is 100% created, operated, and owned by PYGOD
No graphics, text, icons, names, logos, or photos from this site may be used without permission.
Copyright 2015. PYGOD Inc. All rights reserved.