BIRTHPLACE:Kowloon, Hong Kong
WEIGHT: 155 lbs
YEARS PRO: none
YEARS OF TRAINING: 20
YEARS OF TEACHING: 7
FIGHTING STYLE: Tai Chi Chuan
He is recognized as one of the Top 10 Taiji Masters in all of China.
Lei tai fighter.
OCCUPATION: Tai Chi instructor
Owner of two Tai Chi schools in Beijing
- Started learning Tai Chi at the age of 7.
- Trains 3 to 8 hours a day ever since.
- Started teaching Tai Chi at the age of 20.
- Has studied all five traditional Tai Chi’s styles intensively under multiple Masters all around China.
- Respected and famous in China, doing regular appearances in TV shows and teaching seminars all over the country.
- Only teaches his Art to Chinese people.
- Speed, reflexes, agility, awareness.
- Uses his long limbs as a windmill.
- Just can’t take any punishment.
- Just too light and not strong enough to execute many of his techniques (projections) effectively against much bigger and stronger opponent.
Xou Lu is honored to enter the UST-3 as an Alternate thus giving him the opportunity to prove that Tai Chi Chuan is a superior system of combat and not just for the elderly.
EVOLUTION: Will suck at first but will adapt quickly by becoming less wimpy and more brutal.
Xou Lu™ creation finalized on November 25, 2017.
All the characters above are the exclusive property and creation of PYGOD™
Universal SLAUGHTERSPORT Tour™ / UST™ / UST-3™ is the exclusive property and creation of PYGOD™
SLAUGHTERSPORT™ is 100% created, operated, and owned by PYGOD™
THE WORLD’S GREATEST FIGHTER™ is the exclusive property and creation of PYGOD™
No graphics, text, icons, names, logos, scripts, scenarios or photos from this site may be used without permission.
The characters and incidents portrayed and the names herein are fictitious and any similarity to the name, character or history of any actual person living or dead is entirely coincidental and unintentional.
Copyright 2017. PYGOD.COM. All rights reserved.