AKA: King Samoa
NICKNAME: The Samoan Fighting Machine, Mini Hitoriguntai
HEIGHT: 6’4″ (193 cm)
WEIGHT: 350 lbs (159 kg)
YEARS PRO: 7
FIGHTING STYLE: Pro Wrestling
MMA RECORD: 4-2 (age 18-20)
CATEGORY: Natural & Raw
- Nephew of Konga Ruopa
- Started his successful amateur wrestling career at the age of 4.
- He was the Oceania Freestyle Wrestling Champion (120 kg) at the age of 18. The same year he failed to qualify for the Olympic Games.
- After leaving amateur wrestling he competed in Pro MMA (265 lbs) from the age of 18 to 20.
- Started training for SLAUGHTERSPORT at the age of 21.
- Avidly trains in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Judo, and Muay Thai.
- Despite his background, he prefers to fight like a pro wrestler with an arsenal of high-impact moves.
- Exceptionally fast, agile, athletic and a very good cardio for such a big man. Resistant and very strong.
- Anaconda rear naked choke
- Samoa Death Grip
- Thumb chokehold
- High-speed thumb thrust to an opponent’s throat
- Military press dropped into a Samoan drop
- Pop-up Samoa drop
- Side suplex into a facebuster
- Full-nelson reverse side suplex
- Air Samoa (Running splash)
- Standing moonsault
- Seated senton
- Running back drop
- Leg drop
- Elbow drop
- Triple suplex
- Elevated powerbomb
- Muscle buster
- Samoan Cliff Dive (Crucific Piledriver)
- Over the shoulder reverse piledriver
- Reverse crucifix piledriver
- Reverse piledriver
- Fireman’s carry cutter
- Multiple suplex variations
- Swinging side slam
- Inverted front powerslam
- Samoan Head Ram (headbutt to the chest)
- Jumping headbutt
- Headbutt drop
- (trapping headbutts)
- Samoa drop
- Running body avalanche
- Shoulder block
- Samoan face smasher (Running big boot)
- Savate kick
- Reverse kick
- Spinning heel kick
- Nerve holds
- Two-handed chokelift
- Two-handed forward throat thrust
- Samoan smashing machine (A serie of right handed punches to the face of a grounded enemy)
- Biting nose off
- Gouging eye out
- Bloodying his enemy’s face by raking and biting
- Bloody body raking
(7 Février 2017)
High Chief Manu Ruopa is the exclusive property and creation of PYGOD
SLAUGHTERSPORT™ is 100% created, operated, and owned by PYGOD
No graphics, text, icons, names, logos, scripts, scenarios or photos from this site may be used without permission.
Copyright 2017. PYGOD.COM. All rights reserved.