NICKNAMES: The Black Stallion; The Mandingo Warrior
RESIDENCE:Training and living at eccentric multi-millionaire Jean-Robert Pomerleau III’s Paradiseland in Mexico
HEIGHT: 6’5″ (196 cm)
WEIGHT: 225 lbs (102 kg)
YEARS PRO: none
REACH: 80″ (203 cm)
BODY FAT: 4-5%
BICEPS: 18″ (45 cm)
SHOE SIZE: 15
AMATEUR BOXING RECORD: 24-2 (Started competing at 20 years old)
- Studied and trained in Boxing and Wun Hop Kuen Do Kung Fu for 10 years before being jailed.
- Trained full-time for the last 2 years by Monster Miguel under the supervision of his owner JRP III.
- Toughen his hands
- Anabolic steroids and growth hormone
STABLE: Team Paradiseland
- JRP III (his owner; carry an handgun)
- Connor (his owner’s ever present assistant/lawler; unarmed)
- Mr. Jones (his owner’s bodyguard; carry an handgun)
- Monster Miguel (his trainer; carry an handgun)
Shock collar for control
- Microchip implanted in case of evasion
- Boxing tights and sash
- Bare fists. No gloves, no bandages.
- No groin cup
- No mouth piece
HIS STORY: A gang member accused of killing a cop and then convicted and sentenced to life in prison. Then a rich homosexual bought him for $250,000 for his fighting skills and good look for his “Talent Agency”.
Jean-Robert Pomerleau III
Better known as: JRP III
- Heir to the JRP Immobilier real estate and construction dynasty
- 10% shareholder of JRP Immobilier
- Owner of Paradiseland Ranch
- Owner of Ebony & Ivory Gentlemen’s Club/Talent Agency. A private club/brothel/fighting circuit where rich gay men pay hefty sum of money to watch and wager on fights and have sex with the Combatants.
- Philanthropist –
owner of two SLAUGHTERSPORT Centersand sponsor of several Combatant.
- Lanista, pimp/slavemaster buying “muscular hunks” from East European and U.S. prisons for his fighting and prostitution ring.
- Self-styled fighting coach
- Fighting enthusiast
Appearance: He is about 6-feet tall and 160 pounds, good-looking, always seen in the finest custom-made suit and tie matched with expensive shoes. His hair are light brown and slicked back with gel. Can’t be seen without his inseparable tip cigarillo and a balloon glass of cognac. He always carry a gun.
Attitude: Supremely confident, charming, charismatic, eccentric and dynamic. His erratic comportment and volatile temper can be described as intermittent explosive disorder. He is usually friendly and funny but will goes in a temper tantrum when annoyed or contradicted. Won’t think twice before pulling his gun to threat one of his Combatant reluctant to obey. His unpredictable behaviors are only worsen by his daily intake of alcohol and cocaine.
Addictions: Chain-smoking tip cigarillos, sipping expensive cognac, snorting cocaine daily and freebasing it when he is in a party mood. Has sex four times a day with the muscular hunks of his harem. A SLAUGHTERSPORT enthusiast who enjoy and is aroused seeing muscular attractive men sweating, bleeding, suffering and brutally fighting each other.
Powers: Wealth and political influence.
Net worth (estimated): $200 Million + 10% ownership of JRP Immobilier
A well-educated openly-gay heir of a third-generation family fortune. Despite being the apparent heir of the family empire he was never interested in it. The family business is managed by his late-father closest associate and appointed CEO and his sister Laura.
Unbeknown to his sister, he sold 25% of the family business to an International Bank to finance his lavish and extravagant lifestyle.
He made his hobby of fighting and sex
insatiable lust for sex and violence.
Has a black belt in Judo and sporadically train in SLAUGHTERSPORT (full fighting).
- His ever-present assistant/lawyer Connor, who is also gay. Dressed in suit and tie.
- His ever-present gun-totting bodyguard Mr. Jones. A devote 6’5″, 315 lbs Afro American with a menacing stare and a commanding voice. Always dressed in an impeccable gray suit, a tie, shiny black shoes, and a grey bowler hat. He is a professional security guard/bodyguard in his 40s.
- Paradiseland Mansion maître d’hôtel/housekeeper Old Ben. An old white man.
- Monster Miguel, the fight trainer.
Goal: Getting his Champion into the UST-3.
- Property worth between $16.5 to 30 Million. $100 Million
- Owner: JRP Immobilier
- Annual rent: $700,000 to $1.4 Million $5 Million a year to upkeep
3,000 acres (1214 hectares)
- Paradiseland Mansion
- Ebony & Ivory Gentlemen’s Club/Talent Agency
- Paradise Peacemakers (security staff) house
- Guest house
- Training arena
- High-tech security system
- Movie theater with 50 seats (with projection of the UST Events)
- Gourmet kitchen
- Wine cellar
- Home office
- Servant’s quarters
- Interior swimming pool with a glass wall
- A waterfall
- Swimming pool with a glass wall
- Patio and barbecue area
- backyard spa
- An homey guest house
- a private helicopter
- Maître d’hôtel/housekeeper Old Ben
- Manservant/domestic worker
- Paradiseland Peacemakers (7 men and one woman – all armed, trained and handling 3 ferocious big dogs) They live in a separate house on the Paradiseland Ranch.
- Activities: Membership, fighting, gambling, male prostitution
- Closed membership price: $50,000 a year
- No fewer than 40 Combatants stable
- 400 seats arena
- JRL III’s office
- Battlefield (fighting era)
The Torture Chamber
(The basement of the Ebony & Ivory Gentlemen’s Club/Talent Agency)
- Gym with weightlifting equipment and mats
- Dressing room
- Head trainer and punisher Monster Miguel, 5’10”, 263 lbs, age 33, who represented Mexico at the Olympic Games in Freestyle Wrestling (Men’s 84 kg) nine years ago. Specialized in amateur and submission wrestling, he is feared by the talents because he enjoys stretching them in painful submission holds to teach them the rigor of fighting or to punish them. He is neither gay nor a gay for pay anyway he isn’t pretty enough to be an Ebony & Ivory “talent”.
- Ace and Blake. Two imposing White bald men dressed in black suit and carrying handgun.
- The Protection Crew: A trained security staff of four men dressed in black and armed with concealed handgun.
- JRP III himself, who host his Ebony vs. Ivory fight night on the mic and entertain his guests.
His Harem’s manwhores are paid $1,000 cash a week to reside there.
- A third generation real estate company/landowner owning and managing properties and land in Quebec, Florida, Dominican Republic and Mexico.
- Its properties are worth over $6 Billion.
- Net income: $50,000,000
- Founder: Jean-Robert Pomerleau Sr.
- Paradiseland Ranch
- Two SLAUGHTERSPORT Center franchise in Quebec, Canada.
JRP Immobilier ownership
- Laura Pomerleau: 35%
- Lucian: 30%
- International Bank: 25%
- JRP III: 10%
DIEGO™ is the exclusive property and creation of PYGOD™
Universal SLAUGHTERSPORT Tour™ / UST™ / UST-3™ is the exclusive property and creation of PYGOD™
SLAUGHTERSPORT™ is 100% created, operated, and owned by PYGOD™
THE WORLD’S GREATEST FIGHTER™ is the exclusive property and creation of PYGOD™
No graphics, text, icons, names, logos, scripts, scenarios or photos from this site may be used without permission.
The characters and incidents portrayed and the names herein are fictitious and any similarity to the name, character or history of any actual person living or dead is entirely coincidental and unintentional.
Copyright 2015-2017. PYGOD.COM. All rights reserved.