“You can’t touch me. I will kick your ass, sucka!”
ALIAS: Da-Fi Jimmy
GIVEN NAME: Jimmy Chon
BIRTHPLACE:Seoul, South Korea
RESIDENCE:Long Beach, Los Angeles, California, United States
HEIGHT: 5’10” (178 cm)
WEIGHT: 172 lbs (78 kg)
YEARS PRO: none
STYLE: Da-Fi (Dance Fighting)
2nd degree Black Belt in ITF Taekwondo
1st degree Black Belt in WTF Taekwondo
Yellow rope in Capoeira
- A natural born street fighter.
- Started Tae Kwon Do at the age of 5.
- Started Capoeira, hip hop dancing and b-boyin (break dancing) 12 years ago.
- Practiced kickboxing.
- Was raised in wealth and privilege as the unique child of hard-working rags to riches Korean immigrants.
- He is an adrenaline junkie and a thrill seeker. Did skydiving, motocross, superbike racing, bungee… His favorite are streetfighting and Da-Fi.
- As far as he can remember, he always enjoyed seeking for trouble and picking fights against multiple and larger opponents.
- Incorporated grappling and submission into his training upon competing in Da-Fi.
ETHNICITY: Korean American
HERITAGE: South Korean
OCCUPATION: Da-Fi instructor
ENTOURAGE: West Side Crew (3 guys & 1 girl)
- Unassuming boyish look. Enemies tend to underestimate him but he is a bully and a very capable Combatant.
- Dancing. Speed, agility and reflexes.
- Waste too much energy on dancing.
- Size. Can he sustains the punishment of a 200 and 300 pounds enemy?
Born in Seoul, Korea but raised in the USA. His family moved to Los Angeles, California when he was less than one year old.
- PYGOD.COM hat, tracksuits and sneakers.
- Breakdancing gloves
- Bodyguard earpiece for music
- Right eyebrow piercing
- Diamond earrings
- Platinum bling chain and pendant
- Gold bracelet
MUSICAL THEME: Last One Standing – The Lowkeys featuring Robyn Troup
Da-Fi Jimmy is the exclusive property and creation of PYGOD
SLAUGHTERSPORT™ is 100% created, operated, and owned by PYGOD
No graphics, text, icons, names, logos, scripts, scenarios or photos from this site may be used without permission.
Copyright 2017. PYGOD.COM. All rights reserved.