Name: Kim Choi Park
Birthplace:Seoul, South Korea
Height: 5'10 1/2"
Weight: 172 lbs
Years of Training: 18
Years in the Army: 10
Years in the Special Forces: 5
Years Pro: none
Blood Type: O
Category: Natural & Raw
Occupation: South Korean Special Forces (707th Special Mission Bataillon) White Tigers
- Entered theRepublic of Korea Army (ROKA) at the age of 18.
- Joined the 707th Special Mission Bataillon ("White Tiger") at the age of 23.
Style: Tae Kwon Do
- 4th Degree Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do
- 1st Degree Black Belt in Teukgong Moosool (TGMS)
- 1st Degree Black Belt in Hapkido
- 1st Degree Black Belt in Judo
GONG: Attack or Power
SOOL: Art or Techniques
Well-rounded martial artist with an extensive military background.
When not on operations he spends four to five hours a day practicing martial arts.
Flashy, acrobatic, spectacular
- Flies into action by making an all-out kamikaze screaming and leaping attacks.
- Works on two thing: avoiding being hit and dropping his enemy with one hit.
- One of his favorite technique is to try to break his opponent's knee at the beginning of the fight.
- Aims to finish his enemy within 30 seconds.
Motto: "Make the impossible, possible,"
Korean special forces personnel are well known for their toughness, and 707th SMB personnel are reportedly even tougher. Throughout their training physical fitness is stressed and students are driven hard by their instructors. Various reports have stated that members frequently perform daily calisthenics in the snow and subzero temperatures, and swim in freezing lakes without any thermal protection.
(November 10, 2015)
White Tiger is the exclusive property and creation of PYGOD
SLAUGHTERSPORT™ is 100% created, operated, and owned by PYGOD
No graphics, text, icons, names, logos, scripts, scenarios or photos from this site may be used without permission.
Copyright 2015. PYGOD.COM. All rights reserved.