Aliases: El Rey de Peleando
Real Name: unknown.
HERO's real name is not a matter of public record, as is often the case with masked wrestlers in Mexico where their private lives are kept a secret from the wrestling fans.
Birthplace:Mexico City, Mexico
Weight: 250 lbs
Years Pro: 11
Language: Spanish only
Blood Type: O
Category: Chemically Assisted & Raw
- Lucha Libre World Heavyweight Champion. Hero is the face of Lucha Libre and draws full houses defending Mexico's honor against foreign wrestlers. Became champion last year but with his UST contract, he won't be able to defend his title this year and an interim champion will be crowned via a 16-man elimination tournament. vacated. He still is in possession of the championship belt, always carry it with him and uses it in UST's promotional events. Offering a good international exposure for Lucha Libre.
- Rumored to be a former pro bodybuilder, Mr. Mexico, and / or a priest.
- His mask is ALWAYS worn. The only times he puts it off is when he showers and sleep.
- While wrestling and fighting, Hero always wears two masks; a laced one and another underneath just in case. Would rather lose than being unmasked.
- He always does his promos in Spanish.
- He became a national hero being both a wrestling champion and a movie star/character. However, despite being an hero in Mexico, he is not yet recognized as a megastar in the United States.
- Nonetheless, he is extremely popular with children and has a strong following among Hispanic people in Mexico and the United States. He is perceived as a lovable good guy and just like other UST Combatant, he will become a world wide megastar at UST 3.
Body Fat: 5-7%
Deadlift: 800 pounds
Squat: 600 pounds for 20 reps, 700 pounds for 10 reps
Bench Press: 450 pounds for several reps, 500 pounds
Clean and Press: 380 pounds (continental press)
Seated Rowing: 350 pounds for several reps
Leg Press: 1800-2000 pounds for 20 reps
Calf Raises: 1500 pounds
He could do:
- 14 muscle-ups.
- three one-arm chin-up.
- the iron cross (crucifix on the gymnastics rings).
- walk up, and down stairs on his hands.
- a one-arm hand stand.
- the human flag.
- hand stand push-ups.
- standing back flips. Always do one after winning a match.
Superhuman Powers: None but he is the perfect blend of strength, speed, and flexibility.
Style: Hero Libre MMA (His personal fighting style - an amalgam from his diverse training background - lucha libre, tae kwon do, jujutsu, and boxing.)
2th Dan Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do (ITF)
1st Dan Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do (WTF)
1st Dan Black Belt in Jujutsu
- Grew up in a tough neighborhood
- Trained in Tae Kwon Do for 13 years from the age of 3 until 16.
- Trained in gymnastics for 6 years from the age of 10 until 16.
- Began training in Lucha Libre at the age of 13.
- Make his professional wrestling debut at only 14 years old.
- Began weight training at the age of 16. Stopping tae kwon do and gymnastics to dedicate himself to bodybuilding.
- Started training in Japanese Jujutsu at the age of 19.
- Trained for 3 months to make his professional boxing debut. But it never happened since the athletic commission wouldn't permit him to box with his mask on. He was 21 years old at the time.
- He eats 500 grams of protein a day and stuffs himself every two hours.
- The fact that he is on steroids, GH, insulin, thyroid drug, and DNP (the most dangerous and potent drug to lose fat while eating like a pig) is an open secret.
- Hidden reality. He doesn't even take the bodybuilding supplements he endorses.
- Nonetheless, a very generous person who dedicate a lot of his time and Money to children related charity. He always take the time to sign autographs and pose with the fan. Very popular among children. He is a national hero in Mexico.
- HERO's greatest rival is his antagonist ZERO La Peste Negra.
- Gorilla Press Drop (can lift up to a 350-pound fat man this way) followed by a Standing Moonsault followed by a Standing Shooting Star Press
- Superman Punch
- Spinning Piledriver (illegal in Mexico)
Home Field: Estadio Azteca, Mexico City, Mexico (132,274 spectators)
Theme Song: Holding Out For A Hero - Isabel Gimenez (yo quiero un heroe)
Brought to you by
HERO™ is the exclusive property and creation of PYGOD
BKB SLAUGHTERSPORT™ is 100% created, operated, and owned by PYGOD
No graphics, text, icons, names, logos, or photos from this site may be used without permission.
Copyright 2008-2017. PYGOD.COM. All rights reserved.