lundi 23 février 2015
dimanche 22 février 2015
samedi 21 février 2015
vendredi 20 février 2015
Without further ado, I give you COUNT DANTE. The surreal king of self-promotion.
The FORBIDDEN and SECRET training manual of the BLACK DRAGON FIGHTING SOCIETY has never before been available to anyone outside of the Society. Recent attempts for regular publication and public exposure have been rejected as the contents were considered HORRIFYINGLY DANGEROUS and BRUTALLY VICIOUS.
Yes, this is the DEADLIEST and most TERRIFYING fighting art known to man—and WITHOUT EQUAL. Its MAIMING, MUTILATING, DISFIGURING, PARALYZING and CRIPPLING techniques are known by only a few people in the world. An expert at DIM MAK could easily kill many Judo, Karate, Kung Fu, Aikido, and Gung Fu experts at one time with only finger-tip pressure using his murderous POISON HAND WEAPONS. Instructing you step by step thru each move in this manual is none other than COUNT DANTE—“THE DEADLIEST MAN WHO EVER LIVED.” (THE CROWN PRINCE OF DEATH.)
Considered by many as evil and cruel; the lethally savage ripping, tearing, slashing, clawing and gouging techniques which comprise the POISON HAND ARSENAL are used to attack (by strike, touch or pressure) the nerve centers, pressure points, major blood vessels and vital organs of the body.
In two ads, the Count’s promises are capped, peculiarly, by a cut-out form in which the applicant promises to use his future powers to rend flesh and grind his opponent’s bones to make his bread only in self-defense. A necessary qualifier, I suppose, to forestall possible future lawsuits should Bobby thumb out Billy’s eye on the playground. (See the sidebar, “I Promise Not to Kill Anyone.”)
And in case you still have doubts about the potency of the World’s Deadliest Fighting Secrets:
…[W]e can make a $10,000 GUARANTEE that this book is DEADLIER than any other book, manual or course ever printed anywhere, at any cost and that it was, as mentioned before, refused past publication due to its extremely FEROCIOUS nature.
Danté, who liked to fight, must have had it in for Master Kung Fu and the other comic book senseis. In addition to his duties as the Crown Prince of Death, the Count served as the world’s deadliest consumer advocate: “DON’T BE FOOLED BY PHONIES. The undefeated Count Danté personally challenges to “Knock Out” (no holds barred) matches all other mail order “Masked Marvels,” Kung Fu (Killer) Muscle Men, Kung Fu Dragon Masters, Supposed Masters of Karate, Kung Fu or any other Fighting Arts!”
mercredi 18 février 2015
April 6th 2012 we announced the launch of a new sport Ultimate Ball, the brain child of UCMMA owner Dave O'Donnell, during the break at UCMMA27 the first ever game of UltimateBall featured Team Razer Vs Team Bloodline.
In 1993 they said that UFC will never take off, look at it now, UltimateBall is the sport of the future, this isnt just an MMA ad on this is a NEW sport in its own right.
As you may doubt, as today February 2015, this hybrid MMA/rugby sport never took off.
Nonetheless, this original and one of a kind underground sport is still alive today.
Take a look at the rules.
UCMMA created a new sport inside MMA during the early part of 2012 called 'Ultimate Ball'. The team-based sport, which combines sports such as rugby,American football, basketball and mixed martial arts, is played in the cage in which both sides try to get the rugby-shaped ball into the opposition's goal, with takedowns and body shots allowed. Ultimate Ball debut at UCMMA 27.
The concept to Ultimate Ball came to Dave O'Donnell around the time Cage Rage was at its highest peak, but had to wait until UCMMA grew bigger to make the sport happen.
The rules to Ultimate Ball are:
- Two five-minute rounds
- If there is a draw after ten minutes, then a one-minute additional time and the first player to score wins the game.
- If after the one-minute extra time it is still a draw, it goes into penalty shootout until one time takes the lead.
- To score, the ball must stay in the net to count.
- One player can't score straight away until a teammate scores the next goal.
- The ball must be passed twice before scoring a goal.
- Four to a team, three active and one player must be sub (32-foot cage will have five players).
- A team must have different fighter from Heavyweight downwards.
- Heavyweight must be no more than 120 kilograms.
- Subs must be Welterweight or below.
- Substitution can only be made when a player is injured or at half time.
- A red-carded player must sit out for 1 min of the game.
- Restart from the centre of the cage.
- At start of game and any restart, all players must be behind the ball.
- Strikes and takedowns are allowed when a player has the ball (push kicks, punches to body, trips, sweeps and takedowns).
- No punches on the floor, only grappling to get the ball.
- Only the referee will decide who gets the restart, i.e. the player in possession of the ball.
- If both players have the ball, referee will call a chest start (both players with chest on ball, with hands behind back until referee blows whistle to continue play).
- If the ball goes out of the cage, the other team gets the restart.
- If a player hits another player who doesn't have the ball deliberately, he will be sent off and a substitute cannot be used.
- All players must be medically checked before taking part.
- All players must wear groin and mouth guards while taking part.
lundi 16 février 2015
dimanche 15 février 2015
Zahra Schreiber is the tattooed NXT diva involved in the revenge porn love triangle with WWE wrestler Seth Rollins and his fiancee Leighla Schultz.
samedi 14 février 2015
IN THE BOX - WITH DAN COX - EXCLUSIVE IN-DEPTH WITH ART DAVIE (1:32:25)
Published on Feb 5, 2015
Take a look at Art Davie's book!
Everything about the UFC creation is in this book. Wrote by the UFC creator himself Art Davie. He was also the booker and matchmaker.
vendredi 13 février 2015
“Three fighters in the ring! Triple Warrior Combat! San-do is a brand new mixed martial arts (MMA) sport that features highly trained martial arts fighters, in triple warrior combat. The San-do sport is the result of merging many different MMA fighting genres, with the evolving trends in MMA entertainment. Today, it’s going full speed ahead giving professional fighters a chance to show their stuff, and giving San-do fans a truly riveting entertainment MMA experience.”
The entire presentation video
All those MMA purist shitheads can kiss my ass!
If you don't like it! Don't watch it!
jeudi 12 février 2015
Whether you like it or not, Kimbo Slice is the most famous BKB (Bare Knuckle Boxing) brawler of the modern era. And with Brock Lesnar, Kimbo Slice was one of the biggest draws ever in the MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) history.
Given Name: Kevin Ferguson
Nickname: "The King of the Web Brawlers"
Birthplace: Nassau, Bahamas
Residence: Miami, Florida, United States
Birthdate: February 8, 1974
Height: 6'2" (188 cm)
Street Fighting Weight: 260-280 lbs (118-127 kg)
Boxing & MMA Weight: 225-234 lbs (102-106 kg)
Reach: 77" (196 cm)
- Unsanctioned BKB Street Fights (2003-2008)
- Mixed Martial Arts (since 2007)
- Boxing (since 2011)
BKB Street Fighting record: 7-1
MMA exhibition record: 1-1
MMA record: 4-2 Sherdog
Pro Boxing record: 7-0 (6) Boxrec
- Married and father of six children.
- Was bouncer in a strip club.
- Worked as bodyguard and limousine driver for Miami-based porn production/promotion RK Media, better known as RealityKings responsible for MILF Hunter and many other adult websites.
- Acted in four movies and one sitcom episode.
- With Brock Lesnar, he was one of top draw ever in the history of MMA.
Kimbo Slice (BKB) Street Fight Rules
Kimbo Slice Bare Knuckle Boxing / Underground Street Fighting record: 7-1
- 1-0 defeated Byrd aka Big D in a backyard by exploding his eye socket / orbital bone.
- 2-0 defeated Dread (or Rasta) in a boat yard.
- 2-1 defeated by Sean 'The Cannon' Gannon, a Boston police officer and former Golden Gloves champion, in a long, exhausting, and torturous battle for both fighters.
- 4-1 defeated Afropuff & Big Mac one after another in a boat yard.
- 5-1 defeated Adryan
- 6-1 defeated Bouncer
- 7-1 defeated Chico
|One of the first Kimbo Slice 's|
underground street fighting victim
All his Bare Knuckles Street Fights
Combat Zone Wrestling (CZW) is an independent wrestling promotion. In 1999, John Zandig and five of his students, Ric Blade, T.C.K, Lobo, Nick Gage, and Justice Pain (along with sub-trainer Jon Dahmer) began to run professional wrestling shows in New Jersey and Delaware, showcasing a brand of hardcore wrestling dubbed as "ultraviolence". Ladders, tables, thumbtacks, barbed wire, light tubes and fire are common elements of "ultraviolent" wrestling matches in CZW. The company filled a niche for hardcore wrestling fans that had been left open by the folding of Extreme Championship Wrestling (ECW). CZW established themselves as the leading American hardcore wrestling promotion at the ECW Arena with their Cage of Death 3 show in 2001, the year ECW folded.
Their homegrown roster helped establish what became a top independent promotion in later years. Although they are most commonly known for their 'ultraviolent' style, their shows feature almost every other styles of wrestling as well. Just about any card will feature high flying, comedy, strong style, chain and technical wrestling. Their annual Tournament of Death show emphasizes the ultraviolent style of CZW, While their annual Best of the Best emphasizes on the technical and aerial style. All of their shows are taped and distributed by Pancoast Productions, Inc., who releases the shows on DVD and Pay-Per-Stream via their website. CZW was broadcast on TWC Fight! to viewers in the UK and Republic of Ireland as part of the "Bloodbath" program until TWC Fight! closed in 2008. CZW continues to run on a monthly basis in The Arena, and they also run shows outside of Philadelphia.
The Muscle & Fitness Lifestyle has his price!
Being able to train twice a day, eating multiple time a day, take an afternoon nap while buying expensive steroids, growth hormones, and supplements. YOU GOT TO HAVE MONEY!!
And when you have muscle and a good look, one of the "easiest" way to make a lot of Money to support yourself is to sell or rent your body. Unfortunately, women don't need to pay for sex. So our poor male bodybuilders and fitness models have to sell their butt virginity to wealthy "sponsors" AKA schmoes. This is one of the underground reality of the fitness industry.
|Fitness industry gay4pay|
|Scott Herman gay for pay|
"Natty" Scott Herman in a sea of schmoes waiting for a client on the Gay 4 Pay meat market.
|Scott Gay4Pay Herman|
Bare-butt posing, nude posing in gay magazines and doing Webcam shows are lucrative and not-too-compromising ways to do Money for bodybuilders and fitness models.
Showing your ass for Money? Why not! However having a cock in the ass is another thing. Outch!
By the way, Naked Gay Wrestling is completely hetero unfriendly... Not a viable alternative if you wanna keep your rear-end virgin!
MATT OGUS GAY 4 PAY WEBCAM WORK