Birthplace: East End of London, England
Weight: 397 lbs (180 kg)
Started his career at a trim 205 pounds.
Years Pro: 27
Retirement at 53 years old
Entrance Music: Halloween (Michael Myers) Theme Song
Titles: Current (Pro Wrestling) World Tag Team Champion and former (Pro Wrestling) World Heavyweight Champion.
Daily Training: 24 beers a day and 50 cigarettes a day. Drinking from morning till night.
Diet: Junk food only
Vanity stuff: Files and sharpens his fingernails and teeth to razor sharp points to torn the flesh of his opponents.
- Over 1,400 stitches in his arms, head, eyebrows, hands, ears, shin, cheek and lip
- 18 concussions
- 79 broken bones, including...
- 1 broken jaw
- 4 front teeth knocked off
- 17 broken fingers (including a broken left thumb)
- 15 broken hands
- 1 compound fracture of the (right) wrist
- 1 fracturated elbow
- 1 fractured (left) shoulder
- 2 broken neck (He broke his neck at the age of 40 and
- 1 broken back (vertebrae of the lower back)
- 1 broken tailbone
- 1 broken collarbone
- 7 broken ribs
- 1 broken foot
- 1 broken right toe
- 12 surgeries, including...
- 7 surgeries on both shoulders (complete tears of rotator cuffs, labrum tears)
- Surgeries on both knees
- 1 surgery to the elbow
- 1 dislocated jaw
- 1 compressed cheekbone
- 1 cracked (left) cheekbone
- 1 split tongue
- 1 bitten off nose
- 2/3 of his ear ripped off
- Severed tendons in his right hand
- Separated both shoulders
- 1 cracked (right) shoulder
- Dislocated (left) shoulder (multiple times)
- Complete tears of rotator cuffs (surgeries)
- Shoulder tear (right)
- Frozen shoulder torn cartlidge (left)
- Ripped tricep (left)
- Ripped tricep complete tear (right)
- 2 torn biceps
- 1 torn pectorial muscle
- Bone chips in his (right) elbow
- Limited neck rotation
- 1 torn abdominal
- Hernia (stomach)
- Torn meniscus
- Torn hamstring
- Torn quads in both legs
- Cracked kneecap
- Twisted knee
- 1 crushed heel
- Right big toe, nail removed
- Stretched ligaments
- Several sprains
- Arthritis both wrists
- L-5 arthritis (lower back)
- Lower back problems
- Cortison shots in both shoulders, elbows, wrists, knees, and ankles.
- Second degree burns (shoulder, chest and arm)
- Barbed-wire lacerations
- Thousands of thumb tack holes
- Alcoholism to numb the pain
- Hepatitis C
He is old, fat, plagued with a catalogue of injuries, he drinks, he smokes, he eats junk, he never go to the gym... However, he is indestructible and still going strong despite his age and injuries.
It is not uncommun to see him appearing in the ring with the bruises from the previous night's bloodbath... He ended up in hospital after almost every one of his matches... May have spilled more blood than any other fighter in history... Perhaps the most injury-prone fighter ever... Has broke more than half the bones in his body... Refuse to take pain medication for his multiple crippling injuries. But he is a drunk who drink at least 24 beers a day and smoke 50 cigarettes a day.
His "Creature Feature" matches AKA hardcore wrestling matches were like a sideshow. He is a mutant-looking hardcore monster who is willing to risk life and limb in the pursuit of cheers, jeers, and other things.
RISKS FOR HIS OPPONENTS HEALTH: