Idō funō means unmovable
BIRTHPLACE:Utsunomiya, Tochigi prefecture, Japan
HEIGHT: 6'3" (191 cm)
WEIGHT: 439 lbs (199.5 kg)
YEARS PRO: 11
FIGHTING STYLE: Sumo
DEBUT: Age 15
HIGHEST RANK: Yokozuna (Grand Champion) at age 22.
Lured by Money and prestige, Yokozuna Idofuno left sumo wrestling, cut his hair, shred some weight, and joined the UST-3.
- Immense size and strength.
- Consistent and injury-free during his sumo career.
- Live to fight another day. Will tap-out sooner than later.
- Lack of speed and stamina.
- Gambling. Susceptible to throw matches for the sake of erasing gambling debts.
- Throat thrust
- Falling hip toss
- Belly-to-belly suplex
- Forearm choke
Sumo styles can broadly be broken down into two types: Oshi-sumo, or “thrusting” style, and Yotsu-sumo, or “grappling” style. The former is about brute force and pushing your opponent out of the ring; the latter is more about forcing your opponent to the ground or using their momentum against them.
His favorite style is Oshi-sumo (thrusting).
GEAR: Mawashi (sumo belt)
MUSICAL THEME: "Sumo" by Jim Johnston
Brought to you by
Yokozuna Idofuno is the exclusive property and creation of PYGOD (Créé le 18 janvier 2017)