Rugby Union player / Pro Boxer
Birthplace:Auckland, New Zealand
Residence:Auckland, New Zealand
Height: 6'6" (198 cm)
Weight: 282 lbs (128 kg; 20 st 2 lb)
100 meters sprint: 10.8 seconds (barefoot)
Bench Press: 495 lbs (225 kg)
Incline Dumbbells Press: 175 lbs in each hand
Squat: 605 lbs (275 kg)
Deadlift: 660 lbs (300 kg)
Power Clean: 300 lbs
Weighted Pulls-Up: 110 lbs (50 kg) for reps
Blood Type: O
Category: Natural & Raw
Pro Boxing Record: 15-0 (14KO)
Started Pro Boxing at the age of 19 as a good off-season training.
Became New Zealand Heavyweight Boxing Champion at his 5th match.
Became Oceanian Heavyweight Boxing Champion at his 6th match.
Ranked in the Top 100 Heavyweight Boxers of the world.
- He started playing rugby when he was four years old.
- He started weight training at the age of 12.
- He is a true genetic freak. Proof: He has six brothers who are all rugby players and are all known to be beasts on the field and in the weight room.
- Took a year off rugby and boxing to compete in the UST 3.
- Super athlete and genetic freak. Speed, strength, and size.
- Boundless stamina.
- Oceanian and New Zealand Boxing Champion. So he knows how to throw a punch.
- Has boxing, muay thai, wrestling, BJJ, and judo trainers.
- Pretty good hand eye coordination.
- He is tough as nails and love to brawl.
- Can fight through pain and injuries.
- Killer instinct. Won't think twice about digging his fingers into an enemy's eyes.
- Limited fighting experience
Favorite Moves: Takedowns and slams... Headbutts in kidney... Eyes gouging...
Catchphrase: Try me
Home Field: Eden Park - Kingsland, Auckland, New Zealand (50,000-60,000)
Theme Song: Perform the Haka (Maori War Dance)
Toa Nui is the exclusive property and creation of PYGOD
SLAUGHTERSPORT™ is 100% created, operated, and owned by PYGOD
No graphics, text, icons, names, logos, scripts, scenarios or photos from this site may be used without permission.